Thursday, January 14, 2016

A different Taker


It took ten years to produce the published version of The Taker. Earlier drafts were quite different, including attempts with multiple third-person points of view.

That's right: earlier versions had chapters written from Jonathan's perspective. There were even a few scant pages written from Evangeline's point of view. For some reason, they were among my favorite and so, after the first book came out, I pulled them into a short story and titled it "The Marriage Price" to show that being married to the village's favorite son was no picnic.

I'm making the short story available on my website again for a limited time. Please take it for what it is: a different look into the Taker universe, for fans, not meant to be some kind of literary statement. I hope you enjoy it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info ;) Free Hentai Tante Cantik Paling Hot !

    ReplyDelete