Monday, October 28, 2013

Pre-Ordering The Descent? I have a present for you


If you pre-order The Descent, I'd like to send you a thank you gift, a magnet with one of the foreign edition covers of The Taker! To get your gift, please send proof of purchase, either forward the receipt for an online purchase or send a (readable) photo of a paper receipt (I think that you won't get receipts from online sellers until the book actually ships, but I may be wrong on this, depending on the seller.) Send to alma@almakatsu.com along with your mailing address and I'll send you one magnet per copy while supplies last. These are business card-sized magnets of the (l-r) Spanish, Italian, Hungarian and Czech covers. You can send me your preference and I'll try to honor it as long as supplies last. Will ship internationally.

1 comment:

  1. This is very nice of you. I'm still enjoying my Companion swag. Looking forward to number 3. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete