Thursday, July 19, 2012

First Chapter of THE DESCENT Available Now

I apologize for not blogging since the end of June (has it really been that long?) but things have been incredibly busy. I just got back from Thrillerfest in New York City and will be heading out in a few days for the national conference of Romance Writers of America (RWA), being held in Anaheim, California this year. I promise to write up more about each event, promise (though you can find some pictures and news from Thrillerfest on my Facebook page).

The reason I'm back today is to let you know that the first chapter of THE DESCENT, the last book in The Taker Trilogy, is up on my website. You can read it here.

I'm going to have something exciting for you in a few days, so please continue to watch this site!

3 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I can't wait for The Descent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think you will be releasing The Descent? I loved the first 2 books of the Taker Trilogy!!! I recommended them to friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Descent is scheduled to be published in the US in May 2013. I'm not sure about the overseas publication schedules yet.

      Delete