Saturday, June 2, 2012

THE TAKER Ebook On Sale!

Have you been meaning to read THE TAKER? Now is a great time, because the publisher has dropped the price to $5.99 until June 18. All reader devices. (And did you now you don't need an ereader device but can read ebooks on your computer, laptop or smart phone if you use download the ereader's APP?)

Read THE TAKER before THE RECKONING comes out June 19th!
Click here for Amazon Kindle
Click here for Barnes & Noble NOOK
Click here for iTunes

And the "New Faces of Fiction" promotion continues at Audible.com for those of you who prefer audiobooks. Click here!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on The Reckoning. I really enjoyed The Taker! I'm actually rereading The Taker right now to prepare for The Reckoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thank you. When you get to read the Reckoning, don't forget to let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete