Tuesday, June 19, 2012

RECKONING Pub Day: All The Links

THE RECKONING publishes today, June 19. I hope you’re already planning to pick up or download a copy. There’s going to be a lot going on over the next few days and I’ll post links to try to keep up to date with all the activity:

THE RECKONING has already been sighted on bookshelves, particularly in Barnes & Nobles. It will be on the new fiction tables at the front of stores starting June 29. Speaking of Barnes & Noble, Paul Goat Allen, who runs the science fiction and fantasy forum, gave us this wonderful review. We are very, very proud of it.

Live events: I’m not going to do a lot of touring specifically for the book release as I have a pretty full schedule of book festivals and writers conventions already. If you’re in the DC, Atlanta or Philadelphia areas, I’d love to see you at one of these upcoming events:

If you live in the MD/DC/VA area, please come to the reading & signing at One More Page Books in Arlington on June 21 at 7 PM. If you’ve been to One More Page, you already know that events here are very special. Join us for the party, please. The store is at 2200 N. Westmoreland St, Arlington VA.

I’ll be at Fox Tale Bookshoppe in Woodstock GA on Friday, June 22 at 6 PM, and the Barnes & Noble in Willow Grove PA on Sunday, June 24 at 3 PM. If you live in the area, please join me. More details on the events can be found here.

If you can’t make a signing but would like a signed bookplate for your copy of The Reckoning, email me at alma@almakatsu.com.

Our NOOK tablet contest runs until the end of the month. You can enter simply by joining the mailing list. For additional entries, see contest rules here.

This morning, I’m at Jungle Red Writers, a blog of great women mystery & suspense writers, talking about why I’m not writing spy novels.

Indigo, the Canadian bookstore chain, is running a two-day interview with me on their blog. You can catch Day 1 here and Day 2 here.


  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Serena! And thanks for all your support!!

  2. Congrats on the book pub! I just snagged a copy today, and my mouth is already watering as I anticipate devouring it tonight! :)

  3. I am a huge fan! I just finished reading The Reckoning and cannot wait until The Descent comes out. When can you give us a hint about the plot?

  4. Congratulations! Right after the trilogy achieves the well-deserved success, I'm hoping for a movie :). It'd be fun.
    All the best, Alma.