Monday, April 2, 2012

Links: USA Today, An excerpt from The RECKONING

Elizabeth Miles, me and Steph form Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust at the Maine Book Festival

It seems there’s no time to even catch my breath lately, things have been going crazy, so I thought a round-up of links would be the best way to capture all the news.

First—I was interviewed in USA Today by Joyce Lamb for the Happily Ever After Column!!! Major excitement. 

We had an exclusive excerpt from The RECKONING, the next book in the trilogy, up at, the website of science fiction and fantasy. If you’ve been looking for something to whet your appetite before the book’s June 19th release, here you go.

I also wrote my first post for, this one on the implications for fan fiction after the phenomenal success of Fifty Shades of Grey.

You know what’s pretty wonderful? I’ve started appearing at book festivals for the release of the trade paperback of The Taker, and some bloggers in attendance have been kind enough to do a write up! Madeline Iva wrote this after the Virginia Festival of the Book, and Steph at Fangs, Wands and Fairy covered my Q&A with Elizabeth Miles, author of FURY, at the Maine Festival of the Book.


  1. Wow, you have been going at full tilt haven't you. I cannot wait for The Reckoning!

    1. Hah--yes, I am trying to go at full tilt. I am lucky to have a great team of creative people to help me, too. How are you doing? and Wiggles?