Saturday, January 21, 2012

Inspirations Behind The RECKONING

The second book in The Taker Trilogy, THE RECKONING, doesn't come out until June, but I thought I'd give some hints about what you'll find in the book through this Inspiration Board up at Pinterest. Each photo is captioned to give you an idea of its significance to the story. I'd love to hear what you think...

I just joined Pinterest. I was warned that it's addictive, and it is. In addition to making your own collections of images that interest you, you can spy on other people's collections. Cupcakes continue to be of huge interest in this country, that's all I can say.


  1. Ooooh, Alma. Lord Byron?! Exciting! THE RECKONING sounds incredible--and I love your inspiration board. I just joined Pinterest, too, and see what you mean about cupcakes (and makeup tips and wedding ideas)!

    1. Tracy, I'm finding the hair & clothing tips pretty useful now that I spend my days in sweats, talking to my dogs. The pictures of luscious cupcakes, not so much.