Sunday, July 10, 2011

Linda Ronstadt talks about The TAKER

Kidding, kidding... When I was in my twenties, I bore a crazy resemblance to singer Linda Ronstadt. Some people said Valerie Bertinelli. I should be so lucky. Anyway, there was something about this shot that reminded me of that factoid from my past.

Here's the video I mentioned a few posts back, the one filmed at Colonial Williamsburg. It gives a few more insights into what influenced me to write the novel, also some lovely atmospheric shots that will take you two hundred years back in time.

3 comments:

  1. Saw this earlier, and my jaw is still dropping from the fact that there'll be two sequels. I like that I read the ARC without knowing that, and I almost wish I still didn't--cuz now I know what I'm waiting for! ;) Love the vid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great trailer! You're so poised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete