Thursday, March 24, 2011

In Which I Describe the Thrall and Curse That is The TAKER


I remember the day in the studio vividly. I thought I was gesturing wildly and being very theatrical but I guess it was enough to at least make me look animated. The editor did a great job of cutting down my rambling to something you can stand to listen to. For someone who has spent her professional life staying off camera, this is all very shocking.

I hear both Simon & Schuster, the US publisher, and Random House UK are going to make book trailers. I'm working with Gallery (S&S) in the planning of their trailer but have no idea what my UK publisher has in mind. I can't wait to find out!

3 comments:

  1. Nice video. Wish you the best ;) Hope to read The Taker soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. You seem quite relaxed and poised. I can't wait for the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I enjoyed hearing a bit about the book. Looking forward to getting it from Amazon when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete